Our school uniform requirements are as follows:
- White shirt or polo shirt
- Purple school sweatshirt or cardigan
- Grey trousers or shorts, skirt or pinafore
- Y6 children wear a school tie (available from the school office)
- Flat black shoes or trainers with a gripped sole.
- Waterproof coat with a hood in winter, sunhat or cap in summer.
- Please ensure all items of clothing are clearly named.
- Long hair should be tied back or covered at all times.
- Only watches, small ear studs or tabij (inside clothing) can be worn.
- Studs should be removed by you or the child on PE and swimming days.
- No child should have their ears pierced during the school year except at the beginning of the summer holidays.
- Children go swimming in Year 3 and some continue in Year 4, no jewellery of any kind should be worn on swimming days.
School sweatshirts and cardigans can be bought from Debonair School wear, Unit 15, Henshaw Street, Oldham, OL1 1NH.